If you are using a pop-up blocker on your toolbar or as part of a security software, you may not be able to open the contents. Please disable the pop-up blocker when using the Website.
Recommended system requirements
* When using browsers other than those that are recommended, the layout (position of links and buttons) may differ slightly. However, all contents remain the same.
Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files on the Website. Please download Acrobat Reader, offered for free by Adobe.
The copyright for all creative work used on the Website (examples: photography, logos, images, text, illustrations) is owned by FamilyMart and its affiliates or the original creator or copyright owner of the work. Unauthorized use or duplication of all content and creative work on the Website is strictly prohibited.
1) The Company pays careful attention to the information published on the Website but does not offer any guarantee whatsoever regarding the completeness, appropriateness, usefulness, accuracy or safety of its content. The Company bears no responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of using the Website.
2) The company provides no guarantee that the Website’s function will not be interrupted, that errors will not occur, that defects will be fixed, that harmful programs such as viruses are not present on the Website or the server, or that there are no third-party interferences. The Company bears no responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of such issues.
3) The Company reserves the right to change the contents of the Website or suspend or discontinue its operations without prior notice. The Company bears no responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of changes or the suspension or discontinuation of the Website’s operations for whatever reasons.
4) The Company has no involvement with sites linked from the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Website(s)”) and provides no guarantee for the accuracy or lawfulness of their published information. If an issue arises while using the Linked Website(s), the responsibility is theirs to bear and we ask that you access them at your own discretion.